Ed Cauley is Vice President of Engineering, with UAS, which protects more than $15 Billion in commercial and residential assets. Since its founding in 1972, UAS has provided various services to its clients including comprehensive security analyses as well as specific offerings including burglar and fire alarm protection and closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring.
Ed leverages his 23 years of experience in overseeing UAS' technical and engineering department with respect to the service and installation of fire alarms, burglar alarms, CCTV and computer network systems. Specifically, Ed is responsible for many internal and external operations including:
- Maintaining the integrity and 24x7 operation of all electronic and electrical mission critical equipment
- Designing, installing, completing, maintaining and complying with UL Central Station requirements
- Evaluating and beta testing new security equipment and software
- Spearheading the remote access control set-up and initiative program.
Ed has received the following certifications: NICET Level 4, Delaware State Fire License, and Philadelphia Fire License. Ed has studied electronics and digital electronics at Marple Votech, RETS Electronic School, the Pennsylvania Institute of Technology, Delaware County Community College and attended many alarm industry seminars and classes. Ed and his family reside in Broomall, Pennsylvania.
Related Press Articles:
- "Home Automation Lives Up to Its Potential" (Cover Only), Security Distributing & Marketing Magazine