Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors, responds to, and dispatches on emergency signals.
- Provides outstanding customer service to incoming customer requests and inquiries.
- Ability to be proficient in the verification and dispatching of alarms to police/fire agencies.
- Ability to work within the defined company and central station policies.
- Maintain and meet minimum quality and production standards set for the position.
- Process basic data changes to customers’ accounts.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a strong harmonious team.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
- Excellent computer and phone skills.
- This position will be required to work weekend and holiday hours.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma and one year of customer service or related experience, or equivalent experience. Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft applications or desire and ability to learn.
Bilingual a Plus
Position is considered sedentary and requires extended periods of PC exposure.
This position reports to Central Station Manager.