Charles Shechtman, a managing partner at Friedman LLP, has close to 40 years of experience working with numerous individuals and companies in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, manufacturing, professional service organizations, condominium associations, retailers, real estate, and restaurant and food service entities.
Chuck’s accounting and financial practice focuses on planning, organizing and administering all phases of financial engagements. He is extensively involved in tax planning matters concerning individuals as well as businesses of varying sizes.
His expertise includes:
- Tax planning Succession planning Profit enhancement CEO counseling
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AGN, a worldwide Association of separate and independent accounting and advisory businesses, former board member
- Vistage, former member
- Free Library of Philadelphia Corporate Council
- Maccabiah USA / Sports for Israel
- Jewish Community Center, Kaiserman Branch, Vice President and Board Member
- White Dog Community Enterprises Golden Slipper Club and Charities
- Main Line Girl’s Basketball Association
- Letter of commendation from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania House of Representatives for support, time, and dedication to the Free Library of Philadelphia.
- SmartCEO Circle of Excellence Winner, 2016