Scott R. Elkins is President of UAS, a national provider of integrated security services, which protects more than $15 Billion in commercial and residential assets. Since its founding in 1972, UAS has provided various services to its clients including comprehensive security analyses as well as specific offerings including burglar and fire alarm protection and closed circuit TV (CCTV) monitoring.
Scott is a recognized security industry leader in developing successful new business models for introducing and implementing new technology products and services in the security alarm industry. Specifically, Scott created the UAS National Accounts Division from scratch and since its inception in 1989, Scott has grown the business unit substantially by leveraging its unique centralized management structure. Additionally, under Scott's leadership, the UAS National Accounts Division has developed strategic business relationships by targeting a wide variety of vertical markets including: food service providers, convenience stores and retailers. Clients include McDonald's, Panera, Five Below, Five Guys, Fazoli's, Perkins and Shoney’s.
Scott serves on the Board of Directors of:
Additionally, Scott was a co-founder of Catavault and served on its Advisory Board. Scott is credited with being a principal inventor of the United States Patent Number 7,155,739 entitled, "Method and system for secure registration, storage, management and linkage of personal authentication credentials data over a network." and United States Patent Number 9,488,723 entitled, “Method and system of controlling a drive-thru operation of a quick-service restaurant.”
Scott is also very active in his local community. Scott studied at Villanova University and earned a Master of Science degree in Organizational Dynamics from the University of Pennsylvania. Scott and his family reside in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Related Press Articles:
- "Its technique is centralization, not regional offices," By Adam Stone, Philadelphia Business Journal
- "Keeping an Eye on Business," by Mia Geiger, Philadelphia Business Journal
- "Alarm Verifier or Remote Business Manager?" by Laura E. Stepanek, SDM Magazine
- "Commercial Security Drives Universal Atlantic Expansion," Security Systems News Magazine
- "Simple Steps for Security," by Scott R. Elkins, Chestnut Hill Local
- "Curbing Auto-related Crime on the Hill," by Scott R. Elkins, Chestnut Hill Local
- August 28, 2001 - Photograph with Ronald McDonald at a recent trade event.